While I'm guessing the answer is "the schedule is too full" (and,
woah, does it look like an incredible lineup) does Racket Con have
room for lightning talks? Lightning talks, for those not familiar, are
typically casual, 5 minute presentations on a topic. If there is room,
and the stars align, it's possible that I'd have something small to
present. If not, I'm still looking forward to pretty much every one of
the speakers, so no worries at all.

Thanks,

Andrew

--