> On Aug 28, 2017, at 4:24 AM, Konrad Hinsen <konrad.hin...@fastmail.net> wrote:
>
> I found the implementation of the Video language on pkg.racket-lang.org, but
> neither Typed Video nor Docu Video seem to be there. Are they available
> elsewhere? I am particularly interested in Docu Video because I wonder if it
> can be implemented as a composition of "Video" and "Scribble" or if it needs
> to be defined from scratch, re-using only the implementation modules of
> "Video" and "Scribble".

Video Lang is Leif Andersen’s [CCed] project. I think ‘lang.video’ will become
the actual site for the language, and you may want to watch it there. He has
created updates, and I am sure the documentation language will make it to the
repo/web site.

Stephen created Typed Video as a demonstration project and as a teaser for the
ICFP academic community (who is obsessed with types). None us actually thinks
that a scripting language needs this kind of fancy type system. If you are
interested in taking over, I am sure Stephen can sketch out what it takes to
stay uptodate with Leif’s progress.

— Matthias

p.s. Do check out the CACM paper, which is a high-level, non-academic sketch of
the same idea, appealing to Video Lang along the way.