Thanks for the feedback. I should be able to apply all of these in the
next day or two.

Regarding the test module and rackunit, the raco package template
actually puts two test modules into main.rkt, with rackunit in one of
them. This smells like a mistake, right? I'm going to try to find the
relevant section in the Racket source and see if a PR is appropriate.