> These two problems are related AFAICT. Currently your package is set up
> as a multicollection package but the info.rkt file is only in the top-level
> directory, whereas it should go in the subdirectories. I suspect you don't
> actually want a multicollection package in this case.
Yes, you're right, I only want one collection in the package. Or rather one
collection and a bunch of other files.

> What you may actually want to do is put the info.rkt file in only the "nvim"
> directory and then change the package URL on the package server to point only
> to the subdirectory.
Won't this mean that raco then only installs the sub-directory? The
issue is that there are two components needed: the API client (a Racket
library) and the Racket host (a Neovim plugin). The Right Way(TM) is to
have one repository that doubles as both.

I guess what I could do is tell people to install the repo as a Neovim
plugin first, and then as a Racket package second, thus having two
copies of the repo on the website. That's what the Common Lisp client
does:
https://github.com/adolenc/cl-neovim/#installation
Since in Quicklisp everything is explicit there is no danger that the
Vim plugin directories will get mistaken for Common Lisp libraries.

> This seems like a very cool project! As a long-time vanilla vim user, I'll
> have
> to try neovim and the bindings out.
I found out about Neovim by chance when I was looking for a way to have
a terminal running inside Vim, all I got was barely working hacks and
then out of nowhere this thing popped up. I haven't looked back at Vim
since then. And I was really considering switching to Emacs with Evil
Mode because of Vim's lack of non-blocking plugins.