I haven’t finished (or really even started) minimizing this yet, but I’m
getting a reproducible core dump in DrRacket when running one of my grading
scripts. It seems to be related to the top level; specifically, to trigger the
crash, I have to run in DrRacket and then call a particular top-level function.
Putting the call to the function inside the module doesn’t trigger the crash.
Also, the crash log suggests that it’s crashing in a call to "cwd_check + 82
(file.c:4963)”.

Anyhow, this is strictly preliminary; the problem currently involves a tangled
web of dozens of files, so I’m just posting this (and the attached crash log)
in case something jumps right out. I’ll try to narrow this down today or
tomorrow.

Best,

John Clements