> On Nov 19, 2017, at 17:04, George Plymale II <georg...@orbitalimpact.com>
> wrote:
>
> This issue still exists on High Sierra and with Racket 6.11. I even see it
> happen on the non-nightly, stable builds. It's a bit of a hassle to have to
> do the drag-n-drop dance every single time I update Racket. I'm we would all
> appreciate having signed app bundles so that this problem goes away.

That doesn’t sound right to me. Specifically, I’m running High Sierra, I
believe these bundles are all signed, and I just followed these steps:

1) Delete my existing Racket 6.11 installation.
2) Download the 6.11 installation through racket-lang. (The actual download
3) Open the file to mount the .dmg, creating finder window showing arrow and
link to Applications directory.
4) Open Applications directory, open Racket 6.11 directory, double-click on
DrRacket binary.
5) See dialog containing text "“DrRacket” is an application downloaded from the
Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?”.
6) Click okay.
7) DrRacket opens fine.
8) second and subsequent openings of DrRacket don’t require dialog.

Is this different from what you’re observing?

John Clements