ELS (European Lisp Symposium) is Racket-friendly. There were several
Racket related talks/topics the last conferences. Kind regards, Daniel.

Betreff: [ELS] 2018 news
Datum: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 15:52:07 +0200
Von: Didier Verna <did...@elsaa.org>
An: ELS Conference <elsc...@european-lisp-symposium.org>

  Hello all,

thanks to Andrew Lawson, our next local chair, we have some good news
about ELS 2018. First of all, the exact dates are now settled: 16-17
April, just the week after <Programming> 2018 with which we co-located
last year.

Andrew also found us a gorgeous place to hold the symposium: the
cultural center Cortijo de Miraflores. The name only is already a
poem. Check it out!

http://www.marbella.es/cultura/centros/item/35-c-c-cortijo-de-miraflores.html
https://www.google.es/maps/place/Centro+Cultural+Cortijo+De+Miraflores/@36.5158437,-4.891119,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0xd72d803ee84c025:0x1dbeb6a1e8bd7e64!8m2!3d36.51584!4d-4.88922

This is very cool, hope to see you there!

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Didier Verna <did...@elsaa.org>
ELS Steering Committee