Hi

I recently asked about DrRacket and a number of users remarked that they
missed the features like those in Paredit in Emacs and Parinfer in Atom.

This reminded me of the DivaScheme plugin where ‘commands operate on sexps
by default’.

It is still on PLaneT but lacks a licence declaration.

It sounds like an it is worth resurrecting.

Are the owners able to put a DrRacket  compatible licence on it?

Aside: What licence should a plugin have?  MIT and/or Apache2?

Kind regards
Stephen

http://cs.brown.edu/research/plt/software/divascheme/
--