In doing some typed/racket, I have noticed some mismatch between observed
behavior and the documentation at

https://docs.racket-lang.org/ts-reference/special-forms.html

1) Documentation suggests that for/first and for/last should work, yet they
seem to not type check.  I've noticed sparse comments to that effect since
2014.

2) In working around for/first with for/fold, I discovered that #:break
appears to function although the for loop documentation for typed racket
(Section 2.3 in typed/racket reference) suggests that only the #:when guard
is a keyword in the for/ family syntax.

3) In the struct documentation for typed racket, the many for syntax
keywords shown do not include #:guard, yet it seems to work.

Are #:break and #:guard correct to use in typed/racket or are they missing
from the documentation intentionally?

Thanks,
JG