Your interactive plot looks wonderful and would be a good replacement for
some of R's statistical graphing features. I'm excited you're making this
valuable contribution to Racket.

I did noticed something in your documentation at
https://alex-hhh.github.io/2018/02/interactive-overlays-with-the-racket-plot-package.html

that I felt I should mention. In your histogram section, you have presented
a graph as a histogram plot, but it's not actually a true histogram plot,
it's a bar chart.

Histogram plot is a distribution plot of a continuous quantitative variable
and is designed so the area of the bars sum to 100 percent of the
distribution. Also it is meaningless for there to be gaps in a histogram
plot since it is intended to show a continuous distribution.

Bar chart plot on the other hand is meant to show comparison between
categories and is what is being shown in the documentation section where
the x-axis represent discreet year categories.

Histograms and bar charts are often confused, likely because they use very
similar graphical representations but are used to represent very different
types of data.

A good short explanation is here
https://www.forbes.com/sites/naomirobbins/2012/01/04/a-histogram-is-not-a-bar-chart/#16dfee8c6d77

and it also refers to The Grammar of Graphics by Leland Wilkinson which is
an excellent source.

Sorry if it seems nitpicky, I've done data processing and analysis and
often see those kind of issues.