I don't use Emacs, so I can't comment on it. One large advantage DrRacket
has
is its graphics capabilities. One could write a Neovim GUI in Racket and
give
it the same graphical capabilities.

What's really cool about Neovim is that the developers have been de-crufting
Vim. For example, GUIs are now independent of the editor itself, you could
even
use another editor like Atom and embed Neovim. In the past you would have
had
to use a Vim emulator, which is usually a hit or miss, but now you can just
embed the real thing. Remote plugins I have already mentioned; in Vim if you
want to write plugins in another language you have to re-compile Vim, with
Neovim you just retrofit it. Then there is all the async stuff which was the
prime motivation for starting Neovim. I was still new to Vim when I was
getting
really annoyed about things like syntax-checking always blocking and I was
considering switching to Emacs, but then I discovered Neovim.

Emacs is older than Neovim and I don't think anyone here on this mailing
list
is using Neovim (except me), but people do use Emacs, so the Emacs-Racket
ecosystem (and Lisp in general) has had more time to mature. It will be a
while
before Racket support in Neovim catches up with Emacs.