The Racket School 2018: Create your own language
         9–13 July • Salt Lake City

The Racket team has spent over thirty years developing and refining a
coherent intellectual tradition for studying and building programming
languages. This year’s school will introduce participants to Racket’s
framework for language-oriented programming, which the summer school
faculty recently spelled out in a a cover article in the
Communications of the ACM. [https://tinyurl.com/RacketCACM]

Concretely, the 2018 Racket Summer School will cover the following
topics:

• the spectrum of programming languages;
• modules and syntax, or languages as libraries;
• DrRacket’s support for language-oriented programming;
• a domain-specific language for adding types to languages;
• tools and techniques for implementing notational conveniences; and
• research challenges in language-oriented programming.

If these topics intrigue you, attend the Racket Summer School:

   http://summer-school.racket-lang.org/2018/

This is not your run-of-the-mill summer school. We will do our best to
make it exciting, entertaining, and useful to a broad spectrum of
attendees, both academic and industrial.

P.S. We will send you your first problem set in June, a month before
the summer school to whet your appetite.