Really silly question but I was using the rsvg package with racket/gui on
Linux and everything was working fine.   I moved the code over to windows
to try it out (after installing the rsvg package there) and it's
complaining that librsvg-2.2.dll is missing.   I've now tried two separate
.dll files in my code directory (one that was from the official gnome ftp)
and racket throws an error that ($1 is not a valid Win32 application) when
trying to call (ffi-lib) on it.

Now I'm going to try building the .dll myself,  but I'm wondering if it's
possible after I've got a .dll that works if you can somehow connect it
with the rsvg package so when I compile for distribution in DrRacket it
automatically includes the .dll I have.  It pretty much already does this
for all the other gnome libraries racket/gui uses, and it'd be much easier
than having to manually add it to the libs after it's done compiling.