On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 1:07 AM, Greg Hendershott
<greghendersh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 0. Another consideration with the ASCII art font is that it won't get
> indexed by search engines. This doesn't matter so much for the first
> three, since the same info is in the page <title>. But it means
> searching for "Kent Dybvig" won't turn up this page.

I think that someone with more CSS pizazz than me could put something in this

line
https://github.com/racket/racket-lang-org/blob/master/rcon/2018/pollen.rkt#L117

and then in the CSS to put the text directly in there but hide/show it
with certain media-types.

> 1. The "organizers" href is "http://mailto:jay.mccar...@gmail.com"; --
> which on some browsers opens gmail.com. I think
> "mailto:jay.mccar...@gmail.com"; was meant.

I think this is an error in Pollen or maybe an error in Jay. The code is

â—Šlink["mailto:jay.mccar...@gmail.com"]{organizers}

--
-=[     Jay McCarthy               http://jeapostrophe.github.io    ]=-
-=[ Associate Professor        PLT @ CS @ UMass Lowell     ]=-