Hi, everyone

I'm currently in charge of a handin-server instance for a course at my
university. We're currently experiencing issues where students are unable
to handin their work, receiving this error message:

login error: user (STUDENT_USERNAME) not in assignment/section lab-01

I think I've configured config.rktd correctly, with "lab-01" being in the
correct active-dirs s-expression.

Does anyone have an idea of what's going on? I'd be happy to share my
config.rktd file.

Thanks!
James