On 08/10/2018 22:12, Philip McGrath wrote:
> This is much closer to the metal than where I usually spend my time,
> but, if it terns out that multiple OS processes is better than OS
> threads in this case, Distributed Places might provide an easier path to
> move to multiple processes than using `subprocess` directly:
> http://docs.racket-lang.org/distributed-places/index.html

Sam mentioned trying that yesterday and I developed the loci library
before I did try them. Looking at the API, I can only say that at the
moment my library is certainly easier to use in the localhost. Once I
get to try to implement remote loci I will look into distributed places
and try to improve on that.

--
Paulo Matos