I think `queue-callback` is the closest "general" equivalent: it allows
invoking methods on GUI objects from outside the event handler thread.  It
can also be used to schedule some work to be done outside a GUI widget's
callback invocation.

If you actually want to post specific messages to a window, you will have
to map "PostMessage" via FFI and you can find the target window handle
using `get-client-handle`. This will only work on the windows platform.

https://docs.racket-lang.org/gui/Windowing_Functions.html?q=ququq-callback#%28def._%28%28lib._mred%2Fmain..rkt%29._queue-callback%29%29

Alex.