Hello everybody!

I've been working on a small geolocation library based on MaxMind's GeoIP2
databases these past couple of weeks and I released its first version today
so I wanted to announce it on here. It's got a tiny API surface, but I'd be
happy to add more functionality to it if any of you think anything is
missing. Let me know what you think if you try it out!

Docs: http://docs.racket-lang.org/geoip/index.html
Source: https://github.com/Bogdanp/racket-geoip

- Bogdan