Following the topic of Racket gui apps I decided to ask a question here
before I plunge into a rabbit hole from which I may take hours to climb
back. I am trying to implement a type of GUI app which is usually called an
outliner. Basically it should be a Hierarchical List like the one provided
by:

  http://docs.racket-lang.org/mrlib/Hierarchical_List_Control.html

but with each item being editable. I thought, maybe wrongly, that I could
somehow build on top of that control and instead of using a "text%" use
some kind of editor or input field for each item by altering the mixin that
is used when you add a new item, but so far I don't see how to do it. I am
new to Racket Gui stuff and this task is not obvious to me. Can someone
here share a clue or two?

Thanks a lot in advance.