Greg Trzeciak wrote on 1/9/19 7:16 PM:
I believe 'hydrogen' like interface is probably closest to what you are looking for:

Personally, I was thinking of something closer to the Jupyter interface (including literate text blocks, not comments, and the notebook-like indicators of evaluation order/state), but as a view or modality within DrRacket.

Imagine being in DrRacket, working on a Racket file, and being able to toggle your view and manner of interacting with the file between a notebook interface (with literate programming, integrated evaluation) and a conventional Racket source code file.  And being able to use all the DrRacket features for working with Racket files.

(What I described above doesn't involve any IPython/Jupyter protocol, though support for DrRacket also being an IPython/Jupyter frontend could be added later, to mix languages or for remote use. But the first and perhaps main benefit probably comes from the relatively simple and straightforward addition to DrRacket code above.)