Could someone point me to the FM on how to properly use struct-info?
For the life of me, I cannot get anything except (values #f #t) out of
it.  I see that:

1) struct-info only works with struct types that are under the control
of the current inspector.

2) You can provide an inspector to a struct declaration, but it will
be placed under the control of the **parent** of what you passed it,
not the actual thing you passed it.  This breaks my brain.