Yes, indeed, it's my own #lang I'm having issues with. I hadn't written a
colorizing function before for a #lang so I tried it out on a very simple
language to make sure I understood it. I'm not using the lexer-contract,
I'll give that a shot and see if I can narrow it down. Thanks for the
advice!
Chris