The overall idea sounds great. I don't really understand the
motivation for "records" with #:keywords?

Maybe you could add a quick explanation about how/when/why they would
be preferred over "more Rackety" choices:

When the keys aren't known at compile time:

- hasheq hash-tables with symbol keys, like jsexprs
- association lists

When the keys are known at compile time:

- structs

p.s. None of the above isn't about the name. But about that: I'm not a
"classic Scheme" person but I think "record" ~= "struct" there so that
might be confusing?