A `#lang scribble/base` module just defines and provides `doc` as an
instance of `part`, and `include-section` imports and returns that
`doc`. That is,

 @include-section["x.scrbl"]

is equivalent to

 @(require (rename-in "x.scrbl" [doc x:doc]))
 @x:doc

You could instead extract the part's flow instead of using the whole
part, like this:

 @(require (rename-in "x.scrbl" [doc x:doc])
           scribble/core)
 @(part-blocks x:doc)