On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 8:51:48 PM UTC+8, evdubs wrote:

> I ran the program with your modifications, but counter to the
> documentation
> <https://docs.racket-lang.org/gui/event_.html?q=get-time-stamp#%28meth._%28%28%28lib._mred%2Fmain..rkt%29._event~25%29._get-time-stamp%29%29>,
>
> the values I get from get-time-stamp don't seem at all similar to
> current-milliseconds or current-inexact-milliseconds. I ended up defining
> delta as follows (with 1559695139340 being a guess):
>
> (define delta (- (current-inexact-milliseconds) 1559695139340 (send event
> get-time-stamp)))

On my machine, `get-time-stamp` always returns 0 -- this indicates that the
event% object itself is copied somewhere along the way but the timestamp is
not copied, The 1559695139340 is just the unix timestamp from when you ran
the code first time.  I don't think the mouse test is relevant as is...
unfortunately I don't have any more suggestions for now...

Alex.