Hi Chris,

While I understand the general goal you are aiming at, it isn't quite
clear to me who you are trying to protect against who. There's a wide
spectrum of people involved, ranging from language designers via library
developers and application developers to end users. Who is going to
define your capabilities? Who is supposed to be protected by them?  And
who is the potential villain whose evil doings need to be checked for?

Your example doesn't help much with this, as playing a game of solitaire
from the Racket REPL is not a relevant real-life scenario. The typical
solitaire player is an end-user who double-clicks an application and
wouldn't understand the implications of granting access to a single
window. Technical measures to establishing trust work only between
technology experts. So perhaps you aim at protecting application
developers against abusive libraries? In that case, I'd expect the main
challenge to be the design of a sufficiently flexible yet manageable
capability system that doesn't add tons of additional complexity to
software.

Konrad.