At Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:47:35 -0700 (PDT), Alex Harsanyi wrote:
> I installed the windows version of the Racket CS build and, when trying to
> run DrRacket I get the following error in a console:
>
> variable force-unfasl is not bound

This is a build problem that we're investigating. Thanks for the
report!

> As a separate note, this pre-release build tries to install itself as
> "Racket", which will replace the main Racket installation, I would prefer
> if pre-release builds would install in versioned directories (i.e.
> Racket-7.3.0.900), this was the case with past pre-releases.  I could tell
> the installer to use a versioned directory though, so this is not a big
> issue.

Snapshot installers suggest a version number for the installation
directory, but my memory of release candidates is that they don't
include a version in the default path for Windows, because they're
meant to act like a release. It's possible that I misremember they way
that we've configured things in the past, though.