Unfortunately no. The macro stepper requires macros to fully expand
before it can let you step through them.

You can, however, use this `obs.rkt` file (attached) to debug macros
as they are expanding, and will print the current expanding syntax to
stdout. While not the most convenient thing in the world, I have been
able to use it to debug some pretty large and hairy macros.

(Thanks to Michael Ballentyne for giving me the original script.)

--
~Leif Andersen