On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 12:23 PM Ryan Kramer <default.kra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This looks interesting! I have thought about trying to generate Entity
> Relationship diagrams given a database schema, but assumed that laying out
> the boxes would be a hard problem. Looks like GraphViz might do a decent
> job at this. I'll try it out and let you know how it goes.

Yesterday I learnt that also PlantUML can be used using stdin/stdout
interface and it can generate SVG, which can be converted to Pict using
rsvg. I was thinking spending some time on trying to have some kind of
Racket library for that too. It might be a better tool for generating ER
diagrams. See http://plantuml.com/ie-diagram

-- Hadi