I think my message below neither asked any question nor did it contain the
adequate politeness which I so much think every e-mail should have.  Looking at
it in retrospective, it seems wild that *I* did let a message like that go by.
Do believe me that I'm not saying this because I need help, but because I
really consider a privilege to have access to a mail list of what I consider
outstanding researchers.  (And I'd set myself to the highest standards even if
it were not.)  (Yes, I'm still looking for a way to forbid the use of certain
functions in code submissions of the handin-server.  I'm not in a hurry.  My
objective is to prepare my tools now.  When the time comes, I'll be ready.)
Thank you and do please forgive me if my words lacked the proper adequacy.