Hi,

There are multiple potential ways to compile to typed/racket from a custom
language. A few I am aware of:

- roll-your-own macros compiling to typed code (my current solution)
- typed-expander
- turnstile package

Maybe there are others that I don't know of, but how you would do it as an
experienced racket user?

Also, if I want to compile to an intermediate AST before code generation, how
to best represent the AST in the macros? Plain lists? Something else?

Thank you for your help!
Raoul