Hi Sage,

You should model your implementation of Stephan's RacketGL ---
https://github.com/stephanh42/RacketGL --- which parses the spec.

If you also want to or need to capture parts of the headers, I recommend
David Benoit's dynamic-ffi --- https://github.com/dbenoit17/dynamic-ffi ---
for parsing them with Clang's library, rather than going with something
home grown.

I am very interested in making mode-lambda work on Vulkan. I have a Windows
computer that I could test on.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy