On Nov 12, 2019, at 10:13 PM, Matthew Flatt wrote:

>> Although you can find the files using `find-share-dir` and/or
>> `find-user-share-dir`, adding a 'share mode to `define-runtime-path`
>> would make it possible for `raco distribute` to find and carry along a
>> directory/file when it's present, the same as 'so mode does.
>
> Added.

Would this now be the preferred method to include a copy of the SQLite library.
required by the DB module, to your distribution?  The software I am working on
requires a newer version of SQLite than is included in at least some of the
operating systems we want to support and it's too much to expect end users to
install it themselves.

https://docs.racket-lang.org/db/notes.html?q=sqlite#%28part._sqlite3-requirements%29