Hi,

yes, it's possible, but it's not so straightforward as Guile, since Guile is designed for this kind of use case:

https://docs.racket-lang.org/inside/embedding.html

Cheers,

Ricardo

Am 21.01.2020 09:52 schrieb 'ZHUO Qingliang (KDr2)' via Racket Users:
Hi all,

I have a program that already has Guile embedded into itself to use
Scheme as an extension language.

For some reason, I'd like to support Racket as well, it is possible
and is there docs about how to do this?

Greetings.

ZHUO Qingliang (KDr2, https://kdr2.com)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/racket-users/571329539.9771627.1579596758183%40mail.yahoo.com