Hi all,

One thing I’ve noticed is new in DrRacket 7.5 is the warning dialog that pops
up upon hitting Run, saying
        “The file <filename> is not saved; save it before Run?”
where <filename> may be in some other tab than the one that has focus.

This is annoying the heck out of me, as I usually tend to have at least one tab
open that’s just for doing little experiments that aren’t worth saving. I can’t
seem to find any relevant preference settings.

How do I disable these warnings?

Thanks,
Jordan