Hi,

quick racket editor survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/H23ZTDW
<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/H23ZTDW>

I'm not part of the racket team but I am working on a community survey. I'm
hoping the results of this will inform part of that.

No personal data collected, but SurveyMonkey logs IP addresses.

Only one multi-answer question, the same question was asked on racket.slack
how do you edit Racket code?

   - [image: :blue_heart:] DrRacket
   - [image: :green_heart:] Emacs Racket Mode
   - [image: :yellow_heart:] Visual Studio Code
   - [image: :orange_heart:] Vim
   - [image: :purple_heart:] text editor (notepad++, sublime text)
   - [image: :black_heart:] Visual Studio/Xcode/InteliJ/Eclipse
   - [image: :basketball:] Other ?