Thank you, Tom.

This document might help answer some of the understandable confusion behind Hendrik's question: https://www.neilvandyke.org/racket/sxml-intro/

A clarification on credit where it's due: John Clements did considerable work to clean up and document Oleg Kiselyov's various SXML packages for modern Racket, and maintains those.

I wrote a few other SXML-based packages: https://www.neilvandyke.org/racket/

If anyone has a deep-pocketed commercial need for some new HTML or XML libraries for Racket, I might have some consulting time available, but haven't had time for pro bono work lately.

(I'm not normally on racket-users; if anything I should see, please email me directly.)