On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 08:51:18PM +0100, Ryan Culpepper wrote:
> You can use `raco make` (or `raco setup` for docs of installed packages) to
> compile the Scribble files, but that won't compile the examples. Those are
> dynamically evaluated when the Scribble documents are run.
Yeah, I was thinking of "compilation" as in caching the output document from
each module.

> For `make-log-based-eval`, are you using a separate evaluator (and separate
> log file) for each Scribble file?
Yes. However, I'm using `with-cache` and a wrapper to detect whether a cache
file exists (separate cache file each evaluator), and use 'replay mode if the
cache file exists, so I don't have to manually switch to 'replay mode, or
manually re-record if I alter an example (instead, just clear the cache).