For parsing JSON in Typed Racket, you can check out this library I made:
https://github.com/philnguyen/json-type-provider .

You can declare structs and field names that match the underlying data, and
get back a well-typed parser. Don't let the name "type provider" fool you
though, it's nothing smart like F#'s type provider (there's no inference
from examples yet), although it's intended to eventually be so.

For your example, you could equivalently do something like below. If you
omit the default values, then instead of silently failing with `#f`, it'll
give you error messages pinpointing the location in the JSON stream.

#lang typed/racket/base

(require racket/match
         json-comb)

(define-json-types
 [DTHidden ([Type : String #:default [#f : #f]]
            [Data : CDUsers #:default [#f : #f]])]
 [CDUsers ([Type : String #:default [#f : #f]]
           [Data : (Listof String) #:default [#f : #f]])])

(: read-cdusers-data : Input-Port → (U #f (Listof String)))
(define (read-cdusers-data in)
 (match (read-DTHidden in)
   [(DTHidden "DTHidden" (CDUsers "CDUsers" ans)) ans]
   [_ #f]))

(define example
 "{
 \"Type\": \"DTHidden\",
 \"Data\": { \"Type\": \"CDUsers\",
 \"Data\": [\"datum1\", \"datum2\"] }
 }}")

(read-cdusers-data (open-input-string example))