I'm working on #lang with a custom reader (via read-table extension), that
among other things, defines custom syntax for duodecimal numbers.

My reader is working great in the definitions window / when I hut "Run" in
DrRacket, and the top of the interaction window shows the name of my #lang,
but my custom literal syntax is being read as an (undefined) identifier.

Any thoughts on what I'm missing?

Thanks!