A bit more context:

I am using a communications library (zeromq) and i need to share a c
context object between c and racket for in-process communication.

I can either create it in c or create it in racket. The library i'm using
happens to create it in racket.

The only way i know of solving this problem is to create an init foreign
function in racket and pass in the _cpointer data and grab the c pointer
when my c function is called.

Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Nate