Using DrRacket, the following file takes 18 seconds to compile without
debugging, or about 40 seconds to compile with
debugging:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/default-kramer/plisqin-tutorials/e844825b48137553246c64e73516d880b9068825/define-schema-answer-key/aw-schema.rkt

When I say "compile", I mean that I click "Run" in DrRacket and wait for it
to give me REPL access. But that file just defines and provides a slew of
functions, it doesn't really do anything at runtime.

(Using the command-line `racket that-file.rkt` takes only 7 seconds, which
is OK. But many people, myself included, primarily use DrRacket.)

Admittedly, this is 612 dense lines of code. So it might just be a case of
"yeah, that's about how long it takes." But it's also possible (or
probable?) that I have some inefficient macros somewhere. Are there any
tools/techniques I can use to help me reduce the compilation time?