Thanks a lot for the quick turnaround, Matthew.

I want to get more involved with Racket maintaining, specially for Windows
platform, and before you replied here, I was trying to do this update
myself. I saw the packages:

https://pkgs.racket-lang.org/package/racket-win32-i386
https://pkgs.racket-lang.org/package/racket-win32-x86_64

But I couldn't find a repository or instructions on how to build them.
Could you point me in to some instructions? In the future, instead of
asking for upgrades, I'd like to maybe send a PR or something.

Best
Andre