I'm nervous. After installing racket version 7.8 on linux (Ubuntu) at a
time when I really should not have done only because I'm in the middle of
development and would much prefer to change the version at a later date.
The installation did not go without a hitch this time, meaning the problem
seems to be minor but will take me time to resolve. I am inclined to return
to version 7.7, if that is possible.
Q. Is it a mistake to simply reinstall racket v.7.7? Does that action make
it the current version even though version 7.8 is now installed.
Q. To change the current racket version should I be using:
a)  raco setup...
or possibly:
b)  raco pkg remove
and
      raco pkg install
Q. I've been reading up on "Getting Started with Packages" but am I correct
in thinking they are conceptually within a racket version rather than the
complete definition of a racket version.
Thanks
Don