I've been trying to register on pkgd.racket-lang.org and when requesting a
registration code, I see this error that appears to be the exception
handler itself throwing an exception since it's expecting a JSON string but
given an HTML byte-string?

Exception

The application raised an exception with the message:
Error</title><link rel=\"stylesheet\"
class=\"title\">Exception</div><p>The application raised an exception with
the message:<pre>subprocess: process creation fai...

Stack trace:
-raise-read-error at: line 15, column 2, in file
/home/pkgserver/racket/collects/syntax/readerr.rkt <unknown procedure> at:
line 17, column 0, in file
/home/pkgserver/racket-pkg-website/src/json-rpc.rkt notify-of-emailing at:
line 471, column 0, in file /home/pkgserver/racket-pkg-website/src/site.rkt
login-or-register-flow* at: line 316, column 0, in file
/home/pkgserver/racket-pkg-website/src/site.rkt <unknown procedure> at:
line 375, column 33, in file
/home/pkgserver/racket/collects/racket/contract/private/arrow-higher-order.rkt

Sometimes it does appear to work though, but I don't receive an email.

The website doesn't appear to have any webmaster contact information so I
thought I'd ask here.