We should* eventually decouple email from account-identity, so that after
an *initial* introduction to the system, changing one's email address is
straightforward to do. But we haven't done that yet and I don't have time
to do it anytime soon, I'm afraid. So I think Jay's offer of a manual
database rewrite is the way to go :-)

Tony