Hi all,

I want to share a program with non-racketeers, as a package/collection
named myprog (say), and I want to make it as simple as possible for the
user.

[The Racket Installation instructions need some work by the way, it's not
very user friendly on linux. It could at least say that `[sudo] apt install
racket` should work on debian/ubuntu (thanks Asumu!), but also say to
otherwise download the .sh and run it with `$ sh racket-...sh`]

My first idea was to have the user run:
$ racket -l- myprog args ...

but I'm told `racket-launcher-names
<https://docs.racket-lang.org/raco/setup-info.html?q=racket-launcher-names#%28idx._%28gentag._18._%28lib._scribblings%2Fraco%2Fraco..scrbl%29%29%29>`
may make it even simpler as the user could invoke
$ myprog args ...

which is neat. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be so straightforward due
to PATH issues:
I installed a snapshot/nightly as a unix distribution (as I always do), and
the myprog launcher is successfully created at
/home/<me>/.racket/snapshot/bin/myprog
but this isn't in my PATH, so it can't be found and the 'neat'
invocation above doesn't work.

Questions:
* Is this specific to my weird snapshot+Unix-style installation?
* Can I expect this to work trouble-free on Windows, Mac, Linux (at least
debian/ubuntu) when installing a release the way a new user would do?

If it requires any work by the user to make it work, it seems that asking
to do
$ racket -l- myprog
is simpler.

Thanks,