When I was using Racket v6, I had to add (require readline/rep) to my
~/.racketrc to enable readline support in the REPL. I have recently
upgraded to Racket v7.2 on Ubuntu 20.04. It seems that readline support
is automatically enabled even if I remove (require readline/rep) from
my ~/.racketrc.

Can anyone tell me what's going on? Did something in Racket change?