Some context for my question: `choice-evt` constructs an event that behaves
analogously to a logical disjunction, choosing any of its members that is
ready for synchronization.

Is there a corresponding event for a logical conjunction (I was looking for
something like `all-evt` or `every-evt`), which requires that all of its
members be ready for synchronization at the same time?  If not, is there a
fundamental barrier to its implementation with the ConcurrentML approach?

Related to this, I've been reading "Kill-Safe Synchronization Abstractions"
(https://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/publications/pldi04-ff.pdf), and found it
notable that the swap channel couldn't be implemented in a way that was
both kill-safe and break-safe (not ruining `sync/enable-break`'s
exclusive-or guarantee).  I'm wondering if both forms of safety could be
achieved by using a hypothetical `all-evt` that behaves as I've described.