Thanks Stephen, perhaps you can help get the ball rolling again--I had
written to suggest that racketers may want to enter the moralis hackathon
as there are some points of convergence:

- racket seeks to bridge multiple languages, moralis seeks to bridge
multiple blockchains with different smart contract languages
- racket has a powerful contract system which will ultimately need to
interoperate with smart contracts
- racket is aimed at web applications as one use case and moralis is first
(I think) in what will be many CMS-type platforms for the new web3
paradigm--if racket does not have a web3 solution it will be left behind
and it is already not widely used for web servers--this is an
opportunity for the Racket community to front-run the web development
industry, get it?

I am not an experienced racketer but I would be happy to help out.  I also
got Mr. Ivan to create an #off-topic in the moralis discord for
brainstorming that is not strictly development, by analogy to how freenode
has both #math and #not-math.  I also suggest the racket discord create a
channel specifically for decentralized systems of all kinds--torrents,
web3, crypto, voting systems, markets, etc.

Cheers,
Adam